1st Pennsylvania Light Artillery [Battery D]
Listed on the Pennsylvania State Memorial. The unit was attached to Brig. Gen. Thomas Welsh's 1st Division, Maj. Gen. John G. Parke's IX Army Corps (Detachment), on Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman's Exterior Line and commanded by Capt. George W. Durell. The company was transferred from Brig. Gen. Robert B. Potter's 2d Division, Maj. Gen. John G. Parke's IX Army Corps (Detachment), on 25 June 1863.
Last updated: April 14, 2015