Monument located on Union Avenue at the second turn past Tour Stop 15.
This unit was attached to Brig. Gen. Alvin P. Hovey's 12th Division, Maj. Gen'ls John A. McClernand's (relieved of command 19 June 1863) and Edward O.C. Ord's XIII Army Corps, and commanded by Capt. George W. Schofield.
1st Missouri Light Artillery, Battery A
Last updated: April 14, 2015