100th Pennsylvania Infantry
Listed on the Pennsylvania State Memorial. The unit was attached to Col. Daniel Leasure's 3d Brigade, of Brig. Gen. Thomas Welsh's 1st Division, Maj. Gen. John G. Parke's IX Army Corps (Detachment), on Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman's Exterior Line and commanded by Lt. Col. Matthew M. Dawson. The regiment landed at Snyder's Bluff and moved to Milldale, then to Flower Hill Church where they were located on 4 July 1863.
Last updated: April 14, 2015