Places

Entrance of Visitor Center with U.S. flag on flagpole

Visitor Center at Valley Forge NHP

Recommended first stop while visiting Valley Forge National Historical Park

Two log huts with snow cover on  ground and hut roofs

Muhlenberg Brigade Huts

Reconstructed huts built to General Washington's specifications. Also, this is the main site for Valley Forge's Living History program.

Photo of Washington's Headquarters

Washington's Headquarters

The headquarters for General Washington during the Valley Forge winter encampment.

A stone building surrounded by trees where James Varnum stayed.

Varnum's Headquarters

A farm house owned by the Stephens Family where General James Varnum stayed till Mid-April.

Gothic Revival style chapel with bell tower.

Washington Memorial Chapel

This chapel, an active Episcopal parish, honors soldiers of the American Revolution.

Monument of Gen. Steuben on a large granite block.

Statues and Monuments

Pictures of Monuments and Markers at Valley Forge.

White Queen Ann style mansion with green shutters

PC Knox Estate

A brief history of the PC Knox Estate of Valley Forge.

Last updated: August 10, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

1400 North Outer Line Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406

Phone:

(610) 783-1000

Contact Us