Ribault Club

Ribault Club was built in 1928 and is a monument to the resort era on Fort George Island. It has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places and is listed as an Historic Landmark by the City of Jacksonville. The Fort George Island Visitor Center is run by the Florida Park Service and the National Park Service through the Timucuan Trail State and National Parks partnership.

Visiting Ribault Club & Fort George Island Visitor Center

History of Ribault Club and Fort George Island

ribault club near dawn
The Ribault Club near dawn. 

Image courtesy the Florida Park Service. 

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

12713 Fort Caroline Road
Jacksonville, FL 32225

Phone:

904-641-7155

Contact Us