1. Download iNaturalist for free from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Make your iNaturalist account.
3. Once logged in, select the "More" tab.
4. Select "Projects" and search "Fort Caroline BioBlitz" and then select "Join" once on the page.
5. You are now ready to observe! Select the "Observe" tab and snap a photo of your specimen.
6. If you know the species, search for it's name in "What did you see field?"
7. If you don't know, ask one of our pro-observers or select "Help Me ID This Species".
8. Be sure your geo-privacy setting is set to "Open".
9. Finally, hit share to upload!
Need help? Ask a ranger, a volunteer or follow this link.