The 14-mile section of the Teton Park Road between the Taggart Lake Trailhead and Signal Mountain Lodge will be groomed approximately three times a week, mid-December through mid March, dependent on snow and weather conditions.
- Tuesdays- Four lanes groomed Taggart to South Jenny Lake
- Fridays- Two lanes groomed Taggart to Signal Mountain
- Sundays- Four lanes groomed Taggart to South Jenny Lake
The 14-mile section of the Teton Park Road between the Taggart Lake Trailhead and Signal Mountain Lodge will be groomed approximately three times a week dependent on snow and weather conditions,
For grooming updates call: 307–739–3682
Winter grooming on the Teton Park Road is funded by Grand Teton National Park Foundation. To make a gift to support winter grooming, please contact 307–732–0629 or give a gift via their website at www.gtnpf.org/donate.
Wyoming’s Recreational Trails Program provides key support for winter grooming in Grand Teton.
Teton Park Road Winter Map
TAGGART LAKE TRAILHEAD
The Taggart Lake parking area is three miles northwest of Moose on the Teton Park Road.
The trailhead is three miles south of Jackson Lake Junction on the Teton Park Road. Park next to the Signal Mountain Lodge.
During winter, pets are allowed on plowed roadways and parking areas, and the unplowed portions of the Teton Park and Moose-Wilson roads.
- Pets must be restrained on a leash (six feet or less) within 30 feet of roadway.
- Properly dispose of your pet's waste. Check at the trailheads for Mutt-Mitt stations.
Last updated: December 16, 2019