Each year Mosaics in Science internships will be offered in national parks across the United States. The application period will run from December 1 to February 6 for internships for the following summer. After the internship, a career workshop for program participants will be held in Washington DC. Check for positions on www.mosaicsinscience.org
Previous Summer Internships
- 2016 Mosaics in Science Internships
- 2015 Mosaics in Science Internships
- 2014 Mosaics in Science Internships
- 2013 Mosaics in Science Internships
The Mosaics in Science program accepts applications from all qualified candidates who are nominated by Mosaics in Science partner organizations and meet the Mosaics in Science program eligibility requirements.
- All program participants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- Candidates must be 18-35 years old.
- Persons that have been historically underrepresented in STEM fields are strongly encouraged to apply. These groups include, but are not limited to African-American, American Indian / Alaska Native, Hispanic / Latino, Native Hawaiian / Other Pacific Islander.
- Knowledge and skills in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) fields, especially in the earth and environmental sciences, is a requirement for Mosaics in Science positions. The program invites students from diverse disciplines—including chemistry, physics, engineering, mathematics, computer science, biology, ecology, hydrology, meteorology, the social sciences, and the humanities—to apply. Applicants with backgrounds outside of STEM areas should review each position's qualifications and apply for positions for which they can meet all of the qualifications.
All eligible candidates are given equal opportunity and selection decisions will be based solely on job-related factors.
Last updated: February 25, 2019