Should my organization participate in National Fossil Day?
Being a National Fossil Day partner and hosting a National Fossil Day event is an opportunity to highlight the stories told by fossils at your site and how they contribute to stories told at other sites locally and nationally.
National Fossil Day partnerships and events provide opportunities to:
- Establish new partnerships locally and nationally.
- Share your story with other fossil sites and organizations across the country.
- Develop additional excitement and visitation to your site.
How do I become a National Fossil Day Partner?
There are more than 300 National Fossil Day partners, and the partnership continues to grow! Our current partners are listed on the NFD website in several categories:
- Avocational Groups
- Cooperating Associations
- corporate Sponsors
- Fossil Sites
- Professional Organizations
- Public and Science Outreach Organizations
- Universities and Colleges
When you are ready to join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that briefly outlines your institution's interest in National Fossil Day. Attach your institution's mission statement or significance statement and a logo, they will be added to the partner website.