Permits & Reservations

Activities that may affect park operations or the experience of visitors require a permit. Some activities that require permits include, but are not limited to:

First Amendment Activities (Demonstrations & Literature Distribution)

Weddings and Parties

Commercial Filming

Commercial Activities (Professional Photography, Road Service, Bus Tours, etc.)

Applications for permit activities are linked below. All applications, except for First Amendment activities, require a fifty dollar, non-refundable fee that does not guarantee permit approval.

The cost of a permit is calculated to recover personnel and resource management costs associated with the activity. Commercial filming permits also require the payment of a location fee (see the table below).

Motion Pictures/Videos

Commercial Still Photography

1 - 10 people


1 - 10 people


11 - 30 people


11 - 30 people


31 - 49 people


Over 30 people


Over 50 people


Permit Applications

Special Park Use Permit

Commercial Filming

Commercial Filming (Short Form)

Transportation and Utility Systems and Facilities on Federal Land

Last updated: April 14, 2015

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

3501 Old Nashville Highway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129


(615) 893-9501

Contact Us