Be a good camper... Please obey the following regulations:
- Campers wishing to extend their stay must re-register before 8:00 PM on the day before your permit expires. A campsite will be considered vacant if registration is not completed by 8:00 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Camping is permitted only on tent pads and parking pads provided.
- Place the camping permit on the site post to show occupancy as soon as you arrive at your campsite.
- All parked vehicles and trailers must remain on the pavement.
- No more than six people will be permitted on each site. Only one truck camper, camper trailer or motorhome will be permitted on each site.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. Noise levels must be controlled at all times to avoid disturbing other campers. If noise can be heard at another site, it is too loud.
- Containers must be kept under drains and emptied only at the dump station.
- The washing of dishes, hands, hair, etc. at water faucets is prohibited. Please use the nearby restroom camp sink for these purposes. The washing of vehicles at the sanitation (dump) station is prohibited.
- Change sites only with approval of the park ranger at the campground office.
- Pets must be controlled with a leash which shall not exceed 1.8 meters (6 feet) in length or otherwise be physically controlled at all times. Do not leave pets unattended and tied to an object. Pet owners are responsible for the cleanup of all excrement. Pets are not allowed in the group camp area.
- Bicycles are restricted to the roadways. (For your safety bicycle helmets should be used.) Bike riding on foot trails or sidewalks is prohibited. Wheeled devices, including wheelbarrows, wagons, carts and trailers are prohibited on all foot trails.
- Roller blades, skates, skateboards and similar devices are prohibited.
- Confine all fires to the fire pit and burn only dead and down wood or charcoal. Fires must be extinguished with water before leaving a campsite. Do not place sand, cans or trash in the firepit. Refuse attracts skunks and raccoons to your site. These animals eventually cause other problems.
- It is unlawful to cut, destroy, damage or remove ANY standing tree, shrub or plant, or to possess any green vegetation within the park.
- Do not injure trees with nails or by hanging hot lanterns on or against the trunk or by putting up hammocks between trees.
- Generators are prohibited in the campground.
Recycle newspaper, clean aluminum, clean glass and #1 & #2 plastic at the recycling bins by the firewood sales building.