The Eitzen farm is located near the northern boundary of the Park on Townline Road about 1/4 mile east of M-22 near St. Paul's Luthern Church. The building on the left is a barn used for livestock.
The house was built by John Eitzen about 1890 with an enclosed porch off the kitchen in the rear. The foundation is made of fieldstone and clay. The main entrance to the house opens into the back yard and faces the barn providing efficiency. The layout of the buildings with all the buildings facing a central yard indicates the focus of the family was the farm activities in the barns and workshop. The circular drive allowed trucks and field equipment to drive through. The house was a place to eat – the kitchen was right inside the back door.