- People interviewed for this project have a variety of ties to the Park. You can listen as ...
- Tlingit elders remember hunting, fishing, and collecting plants from within its boundaries;
- Native and non-Native Sitkans remember playing in the Park as children;
- Former Park employees discuss their experiences working at the Park and key events in the Park's development; and
- Artists and administrators tell the Southeast Alaska Indian Cultural Center's story.
The Sitka National Historical Park Project Jukebox is available online at www.uaf.edu/library/jukebox. Copies of the Project Jukebox are also available for review at Sitka area libraries and the Rasmuson Library at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.