The National Park Service (NPS) is committed to ensuring NPS facilities, programs, services, and meaningful work opportunities are accessible and usable by all individuals. At San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, we are working diligently to make certain that our Park’s features meet the needs of guests.
A few highlights:
- The park brochure is available in a variety of formats including braille, audio description, and text-only.
- Hyde Street Pier, the Visitor Center, and the Research Center are wheelchair accessible.
- A limited number of accessible parking spaces are located at the entrance to Hyde Street Pier.
- A computer kiosk, located in the Visitor Center, features an interactive tour of the Park and ships.
- The Guide By Cell audio tour, located on Hyde Street Pier, gives you the option to listen, at your own pace, to a variety of two to three minute programs narrated by park rangers. You may also access this program at anytime by clicking here and following the instructions listed in the link.
For more details or to share feedback, please call the Accessibility Coordinator, Morgan Smith at 415-859-6797 or send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to view the full accessibility guide (PDF).