- Camp safely away from standing dead trees.
- If the designated site has more than 4 inches (10 centimeters) of snow, camp at least 70 adult steps (200 feet/60 meters) away from the site. Do not camp in the site.
- Party size is limited to 12 people.
- Camps must be established:
2. at least 70 adult steps (200 feet/60 meters) away from water.
3. on snow or rock only -- never on vegetation or in meadows.
4. out of sight and sound of trails and other campers.
- Fires prohibited. Use portable stoves only.