Please find below important volunteer documents and resources:
- National Park Service Director’s Order 7 (NPS DO-7) - The National Park Service Director’s Order 7 is the guiding policy for the Volunteer-In-Parks program at all National Park Service sites.
- Volunteer Service Agreement (VSA) OF301a - Part 1 of 2 of the Volunteer Service Agreement form required for all volunteer activities at Rock Creek Park.
This form is required two different times:
- Once when the SOLVE agreement is first signed.
- Every time a volunteer under age 18 is working on site, including parent or guardian information and signature(s).
- Volunteer Service Agreement (VSA) OF301b - Part 2 of 2 of the Volunteer Service Agreement, the 301b is required for any and all group volunteer activities and must be filled out by all members of the volunteer group who are age 18 or over. This must be completed at the start of any volunteer activity.