- Pets are not permitted in the Royal Grounds or in the Pu'uhonua areas.
- Pets are permitted in the picnic area, on the 1871 and coastal trails.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Pets must be under their owner's control and restrained on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length at all times.
- Plastic bags are provided on the 1871 Trail for waste, please pick up after your pets and properly dispose of any waste.
Pets are members of our families, but there are some things you should be aware of before bringing your pet to the park.
Last updated: February 14, 2018