Take the Pledge.
Tell a Friend.
Protect Point Reyes.
To be a steward and help protect myself and the park, I pledge to:
- Plan ahead and check park sources for current conditions.
- Take only photos and leave only footprints.
- Practice safe selfies/photography by never approaching wildlife, staying away from cliff edges, and respecting nature.
- Respect buildings and artifacts as part of our cultural history.
- Use designated/official trails.
- Park in designated areas and avoid blocking traffic.
- Keep my food away from animals.
- Protect the natural soundscape by using headphones and talking softly.
- Recycle what I can and pack out my trash, including toilet paper.
- Report resource violations and dangerous activity to a Ranger.
Thanks for taking the pledge and showing your dedication to Point Reyes National Seashore! Please share your story on social media and encourage others to do the same.