Welcome to Twin Peaks Campground!
Twin Peaks Campground is the main campground at Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. It is located 1.5 miles from the Kris Eggle Visitor Center and Highway 85. The campground has 208 sites, with 34 tent only sites, and 174 RV sites four of which are large enough to accommodate RVs up to 45 feet in length. There are six restrooms, three with solar showers, and dump station with potable water. There are several potable water faucets on each row.
Beginning January 1, 2022 reservations are required for all sites and group campsites. Reserve and pay same day and up to 6 months in advance below or through Recreation.gov or call 1-877-444-6777.
- Occupancy is limited to one RV and a tent, or two tents, with a maximum of six persons per site.
- Hookups are not available. There are electrical outlets in the restroom that may only be used for personal hygiene appliances.
- All the restrooms have running water and flush toilets. Potable water is available throughout the campground. A dump-and-fill station is provided for RVs.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Generator hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Generator use is always prohibited in sites 113 - 208.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. You may stay for 21 consecutive days with a maximum of 28 days per calendar year.
- Ground fires and the collection of wood within the monument is prohibited. All fires must be in the provided raised grills.
COVID Safety Precautions:
Masks are recommended in restrooms, but not required at this time. However, that is subject to change based on the current COVID-19 Community Level.
The cost is $20.00 per night. Holders of the Golden Age/Senior Pass and the Access pass receive a 50% discount on camping. Additionally, the park entrance fee is $25.00 per vehicle.For a more primitive camping experience, tent campers may try Alamo Campground. Motorhomes and trailers are not permitted at Alamo Campground.