- Entrance Permit: Visitors are required to obtain an entrance permit when visiting Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. The permit can be purchased at the Kris Eggle Visitor Center or can be obtained from the self-registration kiosks along the scenic drives. All interagency passes are accepted.
- Camping: Permits are required for overnight camping at Twin Peaks Campground, Alamo Primitive Campground and for backcountry camping. Permits for Alamo Canyon Primitive Campground are available at the self-registration station at the campground. Backcountry permits can only be obtained in person at the Kris Eggle Visitor Center. For Twin Peaks Campground, campers can self-register at the campground 24 hours a day, or register in person at the Kris Eggle Visitor Center. During the winter months, campers can register in person at the Twin Peaks Campground kiosk.
- Camping: Reservations are not accepted for the campgrounds, and must be booked in person the first day of your stay.
- Group Camping: Camping reservations are accepted for large groups. Please call the Kris Eggle Visitor Center, (520) - 387-6849 for more information.
- Ranger-led Programs: Certain ranger-led programs require reservations during the winter months. Inquire at the Kris Eggle Visitor Center, (520) - 387-6849.