Do Business With Us

What We Do

Commercial services help the National Park Service carry out its mission by offering services to park visitors that are not provided directly by the government. Examples include food, recreation, and guided tours. Leases and commercial use authorizations are additional opportunities for doing business with the National Park Service.

Get started

  • Concessions opportunities - FedBizOpps advertises solicitations for concessions.
  • Commercial Use Authorizations - When appropriate, parks issue CUAs directly.
  • Leases - Contact Gary Shipley, Leasing Program Manager at (202) 619-6391.


Contact Chad Tinney at (202) 619-7072 for questions about concessions or commercial use authorizations.


Last updated: October 13, 2021