Doing Business With The Park

If you plan on making North Cascades National Park Service Complex a destination for a special event or activity, or if you are a commercial or non-profit organization wishing to conduct services and/or activities within park boundaries, please review the information on this page carefully to determine the type of permit required.

Commercial Use Authorizations - All commerical services, incuding guided services, rentals, transport, etc. Non-profit and educational institutions may also require a permit under this category, depending on the type of service offered.

Special Use Permits - Non-guided special events such as weddings, spreading of ashes, first amendment activities, organized special events, etc.

Filming and Photography Permits

Research Permits - National parks make wonderful laboratories for conducting research. If you are interested in conducting research in the park, visit the National Park Service Research Permit and Reporting System.

For general information on entrance fees, camping reservations, backcountry permits, dock fees, or trail parking passes, please visit the main permit, reservation, and fees page. Visit the Guided Services page for a listing of current companies providing services, tours, and activities within the park.

Last updated: November 19, 2018

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

810 State Route 20
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284


(360) 854-7200

Contact Us