Looking for how to get involved? Browse through the website navigation or use the search tool to find opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in and support for Ninety Six National Historic Site. You see the National Park Service (NPS) rangers and park staff that help make these parks "America's Best Places," but often you don't see the many partners, supporters, and volunteers that are just as critical, if not more so, than the NPS staff in making these parks exceptional. You and other supports are so critical to the success of our national parks. We hope that you will continue to support us in as many ways as possible.
Public Support is a critical component of the management of NPS lands. No other federal agency relies as heavily on the generosity and kindness of its visitors. We thank you for your past support and look forward to future partnerships.
Here are some of the ways you can help support Ninety Six National Historic Site:
- You can volunteer your time, talents, enthusiasm, and expertise to the park.
- You can become an expert on the park by reading publications that you purchase at the parkbookstore.
- You can become a member and supporter of Eastern National, the park's cooperating association.
- You can donate funds or goods and services directly to the park.
- You can follow Leave No Trace principles when in the park.
If there's anything that we can do to help you better help us, please contact:
Ninety Six National Historic Site
1103 Hwy 248 S
Ninety Six, SC 29666