All Areas of the Park
- Summer in Texas can be hot. Drink plenty of water, wear a hat and sunscreen, and take it easy.
- Do not climb on farm equipment.
- Cattle and horses can be unpredictable. Please do not attempt to feed, pet, or ride them.
- Nature can pose hazards; stay on trails and be aware of fire ants, cacti, armadillo holes, etc.
At the LBJ Ranch
- Speed limit is 25 mph unless otherwise posted.
- Stay on paved roads and follow the tour route. Much of the route is one-way traffic only.
- Pull off only at designated turn-outs.
- Cattle have the right-of-way.