Permits & Reservations

Special Use Permits, Film Permits, and Research Permits

A special-use permit is required for activities that provide a benefit to an individual, group, or organization, rather than the public at large, and that require some degree of management from the National Park Service in order to protect park resources, culture and the public interest.

Certain events and filming will require a film permit which is available through our web site on the links below.

Application for Special Use Permit

Filming Procedures and Application Requirements

Application for Special Use Permit Commercial Filming and Still Photography Permit


Last updated: April 3, 2019

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
P.O. Box 39

Crow Agency , MT 59022-0039


(406) 638-3217

Contact Us


Stay Connected