- 16 and older - $7 per person - 7 days
- 15 and younger - free
Lewis and Clark National Historical Park Annual Pass
The $30 annual park pass covers entrance fee for the pass holder and three other adults in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park.
Oregon Coast Pass
Pass covers entry, vehicle parking and day use fees at all Oregon State and Federal fee sites along the Oregon Coast.
- Oregon Coast Annual Pass - $35 - valid for 12 months
National Parks and Federal Lands Passes
Pass covers entry for pass holder and three adults in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle.
- Senior Pass - $80 - Lifetime of the pass. Must be a U.S. Citizen and 62 years and older.
- Access Pass - Free - Lifetime; Only disabled U.S. Citizen are eligible for this pass.
- Interagency Annual Pass - $80 or $20 for a U.S. Citizen and 62 years and older. Valid for 12 months from purchase.
- Military Annual Pass - Free - valid for 12 months. Must be U.S. active military or dependent.
- Every Kid in a Park Pass - Free - valid from September to August (school year plus summer) must be 10 years old or in the 4th grade. (For more information go to www.everykidinapark.gov )
For more information visit the National Parks and Federal Lands Passes website.