- Junior Ranger programs in the summer are geared for children ages 6-12. Younger children may participate but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Short hikes, picnic areas and campgrounds can accommodate families with children.
- Bring your Scout troop to the park to work on merit badges!
- Teachers can sign up for field trips and bring their class to the park.
- Special events throughout the year have activities designed for children.
There are lots of ways for younger visitors to enjoy their time at Lake Meredith!