1. What is the primary activity at Lake Meredith? A variety of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating and mountain biking.
2. Is there a fee to visit the park? Currently, there are no fees for using Lake Meredith National Recreation Area.
3. Is there a fee for camping? No.
4. Is there camping at the lake? Yes, there is both tent and trailer camping, but there are no trailer hookups or electricity.
5. Where can I find access to the water? The best places to reach the lake are north-east of Harbor Bay. Fritch Fortress and Sanford-Yake boat-ramps are open; Spring Canyon has swimming.