For those who have physical disabilities, we offer the following services:
- Designated parking spots in the the main parking lot in front of the visitor center.
- Several accessible picnic tables in the covered picnic pavilion.
- A concrete pathway connects the parking lot, picnic pavilion, visitor center, and earthlodge. Floor in earthlodge is also concrete.
- Manual wheelchair is available in the visitor center to borrow if needed.
- One level in the visitor center includes a theater, museum, and bookstore.
- Trail to 2 villages is crushed gravel. Those who use wheelchairs are welcome to travel the gravel trail. However, it should be noted that it can be soft, rough and uneven making it hard to access with a wheelchair. The other two trails in the north section of the park are mowed grass trails, which are not recommended for wheelchair access.