Keeping Your Pets Safe and Happy
Pets are welcome at the Jimmy Carter National Historic Site- but to protect other visitors, wildlife and your pets themselves, please remember these regulations:
- Pets must be leashed (6' or shorter leash) at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet(s).
- You may not leave a tethered pet unattended.
- Pets are allowed on the walkway at the farm but must be on a leash. They are not allowed in the Carter Home or the Clark House.
- Pets are not allowed inside Plains High School. Pets are allowed on the grounds, but you must clean up after your pet.
We suggest that you contact the local Chamber of Commerce for suggestions on kennel services in the area.