Entrance fees for James A. Garfield National Historic Site are $10/person. Youth 15 years and younger are free. Holders of the America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass, including the Annual, Senior, Active Military, and Access passes are admitted free of charge along with three other adult guests. Every Kid in a Park passes admits the 4th grade student and up to three adults until the end of summer 2018. Accompanying children 15 years and younger are free.
Special Amenity Fees
James A. Garfield National Historic Site conducts several "special amenity" tours each month. Fees for these special tours, including Behind the Scenes, Behind the Ropes, Architecture and Restoration Tour, and Neighborhood Walking Tour are $15/person. A 50% discount is given to individual Senior and Access pass holders. Visitors 15 years old and under are not permitted on the special amenity tours. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 440-255-8722 or emaling e-mail us.
Visitors may obtain any of the America the Beautiful passes in the Visitor Center. Costs are as follows:
- $80 Annual Pass (under 62 years of age)
- $80 Lifetime Senior Pass (age 62 and over; documentation required)
- $20 Annual Senior Pass (age 62 and over; documentation required)
- FREE - Access, Active Duty Military, 4th grade Every Kid in a Park passes (documentation required). Please visit ww.nps.gov/fees_passes for detailed information on specific passes.
- Decals may also be issued free of charge with any of the above passes; vehicle registration is required.
Onsite parking is free.
Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more people for regular guided tours of the Garfield Home. Individual reservations are required for each Special Amenity program. Other programs may require reservations as well - please see individual listings.
Reservations must be made by phone, 440-255-8722.