Independence National Historical Park is located in an urban setting.
- Be careful crossing busy streets.
- Watch your step on uneven surfaces.
- Guard your valuables and lock your car.
- In an emergency, call 911.
To help protect park resources and ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, please follow park rules and posted regulations.
- Pets are not allowed inside public buildings, unless a designated assistive animal.
- Please dispose of your garbage in trash containers or take it with you when you leave.
- Bicycles are not allowed on park sidewalks and pathways.
- Security checkpoint screening is required for entrance to Independence Square buildings and the Liberty Bell Center.