Permits & Reservations

Color photo of reenactors dressed in military uniforms from different periods in history holding flags and standing in a line.
There are many permitted special events held in the park each year.

NPS photo


A variety of permitted activities take place in the park each year. Activities range from special events, public assemblies and meetings to commercial and wedding photography. Read more about obtaining special use permits.


No reservations are currently required to visit Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center or many other park sites.

Commercial Use Authorizations

A Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) allows an individual, group, company or other for-profit entity to conduct commercial activities and provide specific visitor services with a national park. Read more about obtaining a CUA.

Last updated: September 4, 2020

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

143 S. 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106



Contact Us