NPS Contracts & Contracting Information
The Office of Acquisition Management is responsible for the acquisition programs of Harpers Ferry Center.
The National Park Service is acquiring goods and services electronically using the Internet. All Federal Government Procurement Opportunities over $25,000 are posted on FedBizOpps (short for Federal Business Opportunities) and on FedConnect.
When you access the web-board you can:
- Review all requirements posted by the entire Federal community;
- Search for any open solicitations; and
- Receive electronic awards and notices.
There is no cost for this service. To take advantage of future opportunities electronically, you must:
- Obtain a valid Dun and Bradstreet Number (D&B) from Dun & Bradstreet. You may access the Dun & Bradstreet website or call them at 844-201-8257.
- Register your firm at the System for Award Management. TheÂ System for Award ManagementÂ (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS. There is NO fee to register for the site.
The HFC Office of Acquisition Management is responsible for the acquisition programs of Harpers Ferry Center. Learn more
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Pursuant to Public Law 95-507, every federal agency is required to have an OSDBU. The primary responsibility of the OSDBU is to ensure that small businesses are treated fairly and have an opportunity to compete and be selected for a fair amount of the agency's contracting and subcontracting dollars.