2013 CUA Application Form

2013 Application Form for Commercial Use Authorizations (Out-of-Park services)- printable pdf (216KB)

Use this link when applying for a Commercial Use Authorization (CUA).The CUA is for commercial services that originate and terminate outside of the boundaries of the park area. Activities such as advertising, soliciting business, collecting fees, or selling any goods or services within the park boundaries are NOT allowed.

Last updated: March 23, 2015

Contact the Park

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 52
Hawaii National Park, HI 96718


(808) 985-6101

Contact Us