1. Introduction – click on “start exploring” and watch the introduction by National Park Ranger Shelton Johnson; then click on “Hawaiʻi Volcanoes National Park” – listen to the introduction.
2. Click “Explore the Lava Tube” and listen to the ranger.
3. Click “Visit the Volcanic Cliffs” and listen to the ranger.
4. Click “Explore an active volcano” and listen to the ranger.
5. Click the red square “Fly over an active volcano” and listen to the ranger.Questions:
6. Click on the red square “Watch the 1959 eruption”
7. Putting it all together.
If you would like to submit your answers to possibly win a prize, get the permission of your parent or guardian and email us. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.
Last updated: November 26, 2021