If you have not receive instructions to pay your permit fee, please contact the Special Use Permits Office via email or by calling (850) 934-2605 before proceeding to Pay.gov.
1. Navigate in a new tab to www.pay.gov
2. Click MAKE A PAYMENT.
3. Search for Gulf Islands National Seashore
4. Click the form that refers to your activity (CUA Permits or Special Use Permits)
5. Fill out all of the required fields in the payment form.
6. Click CONTINUE.
7. Choose your payment method and click NEXT.
8. Click REVIEW AND SUBMIT PAYMENT.
Remember to fill in your email address and a receipt will be automatically sent to you once your payment has been confirmed. You may also print your receipt on Pay.gov.
You should have emailed, faxed, mailed, or delivered in person the application for your permit in advance.
Once your payment has been verifed by the clerk, you will be notified via email. Your application will be reviewed at this point. A permit will either be issued to your or a denial phone call followed by a letter explaining why the decision was made.