Grant-Kohrs related sites in Deer Lodge
- Hillcrest Cemetery, W. Milwaukee Road. Burial sites for Augusta, Conrad, son William Kohrs, John Bielenberg, and grandson, Conrad Warren.
- Old Prison Museum, 1106 Main St., 406-846-3111. Site of the Montana Territorial Prison. Kohrs served on the board of prison commissioners in the mid-1870's.
- William K. Kohrs Memorial Library, 501 Missouri Avenue. William, Conrad Kohrs' only son died in 1901.
Kohrs related sites in Helena, Montana
- Home of Conrad and Augusta Kohrs, 804 Dearborn Avenue. Kohrs bought the home in 1900.
- Montana Historical Society Museum, 225 N. Roberts St. Collection of oils, watercolors, bronzes, and illustrated letters by artist Charles M. Russell.
Other National Parks in the area
National Forests in the area
- Bannack State Park, Dillon, Montana.
- Virginia City, Virginia City, Montana
- Bar U Ranch, Alberta, Canada