Important Safety Notice
The National Park Service follows CDC guidance to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Check locally and in the park app for updates and changes in park operations. Thank you for helping to keep yourself and others safe and healthy.
Current COVID-19 community level of Grant-Kohrs Ranch NHS: LOW
Mask requirements are based on the CDC's identified , noted above for Powell County, Montana.
- HIGH: masks are required for everyone indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Indoor areas include, but are not limited to, the Ranch House, park visitor center, and administrative offices.
- MEDIUM and LOW: masks are optional indoors.
- Masks are still required for everyone on all forms of public and commercial transportation.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining at least 6 feet (2 m) of distance between you and others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. If you feel sick, please do not visit the park.