The Waiting Room
- Submit to all safety checks and inspections.
- Don't pack or bring anything not allowed: alcohol, pets, controlled substances, weapons, or explosives.
The Ferry Ride
- Follow all ferry crew instructions. Always. They are good people, they know their stuff and they want to see you walk off the ferry and have a good day.
- Loading and Unloading - there is no hurry to get on or get off the ferry. You all with get there together. Leave the charging herd mentality back on the main land.
- Life Vests - Note the location of life vests for you and young children - generally under the seats or canvas enclosed racks on the vehicle deck.
- Docking - Please stay seated or hold on to a hand rail if possible, and do STAY OFF the stairs. The ferry can bump hard unexpectedly and occasionally several times while docking.