Are you ready to start planning your trip to Fort Vancouver? Great!
- Check out the Basic Information section for the park's Operating Hours & Seasons throughout the year, the latest on the park's Fees & Passes, and resources on Permits & Reservations for venues such as the Bandstand and the Historic Hangar at Pearson Air Museum.
- The Directions & Transportation section provides details to the two units of the park, plus several Maps and tips on Getting Around on public transportation and bicycle.
- The Things to Do section gives you an idea of what to expect during your visit, including info on Cultural Demonstrations in places such as the Blacksmith Shop and Carpenter Shop, and Historic Weapons Programs.
- The Calendar section provides a schedule of upcoming events and activities.
- The Safety section provides important information to make sure your visit is a safe one for you and the park, while the Accessibility section gives updates on the park's accessible media and venues.
Even though the park is located in a busy, thriving metropolitan area, you'll find that it is an urban oasis with historic open space landscapes surrounded by historic and reconstructed buildings. The more you know ahead of time, the more you'll have fun and stay safe. While many of our visitors head straight to the reconstructed fort, you're always welcome to stop by the Visitor Center to chat with a friendly volunteer or park ranger to aid in your trip planning. The staff can also answer questions about the McLoughlin House Unit, or you can call the McLoughlin House Unit directly at 503-656-5151.