|Subscribe | What is RSS|
Contact: Bill Martin, (843) 883-3123 x 11
Fort Moultrie has announced several fee-free days in 2014. The normal entrance fee will be waived on the following days:
- January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 15-17 – Presidents’ Day Weekend
- April 19-20 – First Weekend of National Park Week
- August 25 – National Park Service Birthday
- September 27 – National Public Lands Day
- November 11 – Veterans Day
The free days do not apply to Fort Sumter, as no entrance fee is charged there. Visitors to Fort Sumter pay a concession-operated ferry service for transportation. However, the fee-free days do apply to all National Park Sites that charge an entrance fee.
Fort Moultrie is located at 1214 Middle Street on Sullivan’s Island. The site is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Days. An entrance fee of $3 for adults, $1 for seniors or $5 for families is normally charged. For more information, please call (843) 883-3123.