Fort Stanwix is a fee-free park open year-round and sees nearly 100,000 visitors annually. Fort Stanwix National Monument works with the New York Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation to run Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site and Steuben Memorial State Historic Site.
The links below will help you plan an informed visit to Fort Stanwix which will make for a more enjoyable experience:
- In Basic Information, gather essential trip planning information including operating hours, current conditions, permits, and more.
- In Directions, learn how to get to Fort Stanwix, how to get around Fort Stanwix, and download park maps.
- In Things To Do, find out what Fort Stanwix has to offer and plan your visit according to the activities available.
- In Calendar, discover special events and programs planned throughout the year.
- In Accessibility, get to know the best way to experience the park.
Park staff and volunteers are always happy to serve the adventurers that pass through park gates!
If you would like more help planning your visit, please call the Fort Stanwix National Monument visitor center at 315-338-7730 or Email a Ranger.