The staff at Fort Frederica welcomes school groups, motorcoach tour groups, and other non-educational groups to participate in programs and tours at the park.
Some questions to think about before making your group reservation:
1. How many people in the group?
2. What is the time-frame for the group's visit?
3. What is the age-range of the people in the group?
4. Is there a particular subject matter that the group might be interested in learning about?
5. What is the first and second choice of dates for the group to visit?
We request 30 days notice for a group reservation.
To make a reservation, please contact the park's group reservation specialist:
Adenike Butler (912) 638-3639 ext. 102 on weekdays 9:00 am - 4:30 pm or via email: e-mail us
Some things to know about before your visit:
1. Fort Frederica is known for its biting insects. Depending on the season, please bring insect repellent
2. Picnic tables are located outside of the historic area.
3. We have newly renovated restrooms
4. The historic area is outside so please dress for the weather.
5. Our theater can seat 80 people. Due to fire code regulations, we will have to split a group larger than 80 people.
We look forward to sharing the stories, unique to Fort Frederica, with your group.