Doing Business With The Park

Do you need a permit?

What kind of permit do you need?

Night Photography
Commercial Use Authorization (CUA)

Photography and arts workshops, guided hiking, guided camping, bicycle trips and aid stations, transportation permits.

Filming a shooting scene
Filming and Photography

Filming and still photography information for wedding photos, fashion shoots, documentaries, etc

Special Use Permits (SUP)
Special Use Permits (SUP)

Weddings, commercial activities and tours, sporting events, and more require a permit.

Last updated: February 8, 2023

Park footer

Contact Info

Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 1379
101 Lt. Flipper Dr. #1379

Fort Davis, TX 79734



Contact Us