Arranging a Group Visit
Groups wishing to attend the weekends events are asked to contact the park office at 814-893-6322 in advance of the weekend. While the park is not taking reservations, this information is a very important part of the event planning.
Please include the following information:
- Type of transportation (bus, motorcycle, etc...)
- Number of participants.
- Number of vehicles.
- Arrival time and estimated duration of visit.
- If the group plans to attend any of the formal events.
If your group would like to conduct a special event or ceremony, then you will need to apply for a Special Use Permit.
Group Arrivals on September 10-11 2011.
- All groups will enter through the new entance off US Route 30.
- Bus groups will be allowed to take their passengers to the shuttle drop-off in the parking lot of the Memorial Plaza.
- Bus drivers will be instructed where to park their buses during the ceremony.