The following initials are used to designate the property holders for fossil images displayed within the Online College Curriculum. If you wish to use any of the photos, please contact the appropriate property holder.
All modern cleared leaf photographs were taken by Dr. Herb Meyer of USGS specimens, now housed at the Smithsonian (USNM).
Unless otherwise noted, all graphics were created by Joseph Hall.
For permissions to use images within this website, please contract the appropriate property and/or copyright holder.
- DMNS - Denver Museum of Nature & Science (formerly Denver Museum of Natural History)
- NHM - The Natural History Museum, London
- UCM - University of Colorado Museum
- UCMP - University of California Museum of Paleontology
- UFMNH - University of Florida Museum of Natural History
- USNM - United States Museum of Natural History (The Smithsonian)
- YPM - Peabody Museum of Natural History, Yale University