- Coordinates meeting date with Contractor, Park, and In-House Denver Service Center (DSC) staff and initiates and signs Pre-Construction Conference announcement letter.
- Conducts Pre-Construction meeting utilizing Pre-Construction Conference subjects template (edited to be job specific) as a handout for the meeting; generates meeting minute notes.
- Initiates and signs transmittal for meeting minutes.
- 1.7D SF1444 Pre-Construction Handout #1 Classification and Rate Request (pdf)
- 1.7E SF1445 Pre-Construction Handout #2 Labor Standard Interview
- 1.7F SF1413 Pre-Construction Handout #3 Acknowledgement of Labor Standards in subcontracts (pdf)
- 1.7G WH-347 Pre-Construction Handout #4 Payroll (pdf)
- 1.7H Pre-Construction Handout #5 Progress Meeting Agenda
- 1.7I Pre-Construction Handout #6 Contractor Performance Assessment & Reporting System (CPARS) Information
- 1.7J Pre-Construction Conference Attendance Record
- 1.7K Transmittal Cover Letter for meeting minutes
- 1.7L Pre-Construction Conference Meeting Minutes (pdf)
- Original Pre-Construction conference notification letter with copy of edited Pre-Construction Conference subjects to the contractor, with copies to Park Superintendent, Project Manager (PM), DSC staff, CMR, and contract file.
- Original transmittal of meeting minutes letter to Contractor with copies to all participants and Contract file.