- Coordinate meeting date with Construction Contractor, Park, and DSC Staff. Initiate and sign Pre-Construction Conference Notification Letter.
- Conduct Pre-Construction meeting. Use Pre-Construction Conference Subjects template (edit to be job specific) as a handout for the meeting. Generate meeting minute notes.
- Initiate and sign transmittal for meeting minutes.
- 1.7A Wage and Hour (WH) Division's WH-347 Payroll Instructions
- General Services Administration (GSA) Standard Forms (SF)
- 1.7G Pre-Construction Handout #4: WH-347 Payroll (pdf)
- 1.7H Pre-Construction Handout #5: Progress Meeting Agenda
- 1.7I Pre-Construction Handout #6: Contractor Performance Assessment & Reporting System (CPARS) Information
- 1.7J Pre-Construction Conference Attendance Record
- 1.7K Transmittal Cover Letter for Meeting Minutes
- 1.7L Pre-Construction Conference Meeting Minutes (pdf)
- Original Pre-Construction Conference Notification Letter with copy of edited Pre-Construction Conference Subjects to Construction Contractor. Copies to Park Superintendent, PM, DSC Staff, CMR, and contract file.
- Original transmittal for meeting minutes letter to Construction Contractor. Copies to all participants and contract file.