Construction Management Representative (CMR)
- Prepare Draft Completion Report (Form 10-174, Narrative statement, Photos, 10-174A) and draft transmittal letter after all work is completed and contractor has signed all modifications. Send draft completion report and letter to Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for review.
- Incorporate COR comments and send transmittal letter to Park Superintendent with one copy of Draft Completion Report.
- Forward park-signed transmittal letter and two copies of Draft Completion Report to COR.
- 3.2A Guideline No. 60 - Fixed Assets (pdf)
- 3.2B Pacific West Directive PW-038, Completion Report Procedure (pdf)
- 3.2C 10-174, 10-174A Completion Report Form
(Please fill in fields that are highlighted in red.)
- 3.2D Transmittal Letter for Draft Completion Report to Park
- 3.2E 10-174 Draft Completion Report Form (pdf)