- Construction Contractor is required to submit an updated schedule for review monthly. Refer to Division 01 Specifications Section 01 32 16.
- Review updated schedule for:
- accuracy with current accepted schedule regarding Construction Contractor progress against milestones, activities, and percent completions
- critical path adherence and changes
- schedule revisions
- If accepted, input into Schedule Update Log. Return to Construction Contractor with specific comments if resubmittal is required.
- Provide input from review at monthly schedule update meeting. Follow up with Construction Contractor to ensure comments have been incorporated and a current accepted version submitted. Refer to Division 01 Specifications Section 01 32 16.
- Use current accepted update to monitor monthly progress and schedule impacts.
- If, as a result of monthly schedule update, it appears schedule no longer meets contract requirements or does not represent actual prosecution or progress of work, notify COR.
- 2.4.8A Schedule Update Log
- Provide native electronic copies of schedules and revisions to CO.